Search
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Police Cadet Train Wed march 26 and Thursday Mar27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police Cadet Train Wed march 26 and Thursday Mar27

Post  rgbradl on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Who: Albuquerque Police Academy staff and field training officers; 110th Cadet Class
What: Phase 3 patrol response scenario training
Where: The Dwyer Community Sub-station; city bus stop and parking lot (Spanish Bit NE); xeriscape park just outside the sub-station; and the west side of Landau NE adjoining the sub-station
When: 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM Wednesday and Thursday, March 26 and 27 2014
Why: Patrol response scenario training for the 110th Cadet Class

We are grateful for your support of our efforts to adequately and properly train the cadets that will help to grow the ranks of APD and Rio Rancho. In order to minimize any impact to the community, banners advising of police training in progress will be prominently displayed and clearly visible at the locations stated above. I will advise APD Communications of our presence and the duration of training in the event of citizens calling who may be unaware of our activities. Finally, all Academy staff and field training officers will clearly display their badge of office for easy identification should any unanticipated contact with the general public occur.

Again, I want to thank you and our neighbors in Glenwood Hills for your support and understanding as we deliver the best and most realistic training possible in order to provide our community with the best trained officers. If there are any questions, please feel free to call me at (505) 480-2534 (cell).

Officer Andrew Roberto
Albuquerque Police Department
Albuquerque Police Academy
Instructor, Basic Training Unit
Desk: (505) 343 5007
Email: aroberto@cabq.gov

rgbradl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top